As Expert Wedding Planners,
We’d be happy to answer that Question!
Your Wedding Planner does a lot. Like seriously, A LOT! We make everything about your wedding planning process and actual wedding day run smoothly. Think of it this way. We are your ultimate project manager and you are the CEO of your wedding. We are there to execute your vision and take your stress away.
Here’s a general idea of a some of the things us wedding planners do:
- Custom Event Design & Styling
- Vendor Scouting (We want you to have the best of the best & love who you work with!
- Guidance on Proper and Modern Event Etiquette (cause we are those nerds who love all things old and new etiquette, like really so nerdy about it lol)
- Creating Your Wedding Timeline & Layout
- Orchestrate Your Rehearsal Ceremony (and sometimes rehearsal dinner)
- Manage the Wedding Day so You Can Enjoy it!
- Setup, Supervise Vendors, Follow & Manage Timeline, Handle Emergencies or Problems, and Clean Up (So your family doesn’t have to)
Plus so much more!
We are your spokesperson for your vision AND we are there to create, help, do, AND most importantly have fun! The Wedding Planning process should be enjoyable. We sure do have fun with it, and so should you! Wedding Planners love our jobs & love being a part of so many special love stories. It’s the best feeling helping make a couple’s special day or weekend amazing. So in a nutshell, that’s what your Wedding Planner Does 🙂